Security agencies have since commenced the screening of about 40 names of Nigerians being considered for ministerial appointment by president-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari.
DAILY POST gathered that the names were submitted about a week ago.
List after the cut...
The security agencies carrying out the checks are the Department of State Services, the Directorate of Military Intelligence and the National Intelligence Agency.
1. Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, former Osun State governor and ousted PDP National Secretary;
2. Chief Bode Mustapha, former PDP National Auditor;
3. Engineer Segun Oni, former Ekiti State governor under PDP
4. Dr Kayode Fayemi, the immediate past governor of Ekiti State; APC
5. Dr. Abba Ruma, a former Minister for Agriculture and Water Resources; under PDP
6. Chief Kanu Agabi, a former Minister of Justice under PDP
7. Donald Duke, a former Governor of Cross River State; under PDP
8. Governor Raji Fashola of Lagos State;APC
9. Yinka Folashade Oredola, a pharmacist from Ondo State.
10. Rotimi Akeredolu, a former gubernatorial candidate in Ondo State; APC
11. Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State under PDP before defection
12. Engineer Funsho Kupolokun, former Group Managing Director of the Nigeria National Petroleum under PDP
13. Corporation; Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso of Kano State; under PDP before defection
14. Bisola Adegbenro,
15. Isaiah Danjuma, son of General TY Danjuma from Taraba State;
16. Dele Momodu, Publisher of Ovation;
17. Kehinde Lawanson, a former Executive Director of First Bank;
18. Chief Bayo Ojo (SAN), former Minister of Justice under PDP